Replacement Panel for the post of Junior Engineer - CEN 03/2018
CATEGORY Nos. – 02 (SR)
1. Based on the performance in 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination, the following 5 candidates mentioned below are being recommending provisionally to Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Southern Railway, Chennai for appointment in Southern Railway against Replacement panel vide Railway Board Letter No. 2022/E(RRB)/25/08 dated 28.07.2022 subject to the condition that they will undergo medical re-examination to be conducted by Sothern Railway vide Railway Board Letter No. 2022/E(RRB)/25/08 dated 28.07.2022.
2. In case they are not found fit, their candidature will not be considered. The medical examination and further process in this regard will be carried out by Southern Railway.
3. TThe Roll Numbers of the candidates of this panel are arranged in the descending order of Merit Index.
|Cat No. 02||POST : JE / Civil / Design, Drawing and Estimation (SR)|
|SL NO||ROLL NO||Candidate Name||DOB||Merit Index|
|2||183829208171118||BASIL P ALIAS||20-04-1994||611.7868|
|3||183829208201059||RAHUL K R||05-10-1991||609.86637|
|Total Candidates : Five Only|
1. Candidature of all the candidates appearing in this Replacement panel is purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case of any inconsistency / deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or at the time of DV or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment/appointment process.
2. All original certificates will be checked once again by the concerned Railway / Production Unit before making an appointment of the candidate.
3. While every care has been taken in preparing this Replacement panel, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
4. Candidates are advised regularly to visit RRB's official website (www.rrbchennai.gov.in) for the updates.
5. Important: Beware of the touts and brokers trying to deceive the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.