CEN NO. 03/2019
The following candidates are provisionally selected and recommended for appointment for the posts mentioned below, based on their performance in the Computer Based Test conducted from 15.12.2020 to 18.12.2020 & on 07.01.2021, Stenography skill test held on 29.10.2021 followed by verification of Document & Medical examination on 11.07.2022 and for the absentee candidates on 18.07.2022, subject to all other criteria including the prescribed medical standards.
|CAT-NO: 2||POST : JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (English)|
|1||183191280000919||MACHAVARAM UMA MAHESH|
|2||183191280000925||PIRATALA SAI SITA MOHANA SREE|
|TOTAL : 3 CANDIDATES ONLY|
|CAT-NO: 4||POST : STAFF AND WELFARE INSPECTOR|
|TOTAL : 1 CANDIDATE ONLY|
1. Candidature of all the candidates appearing in this panel is purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case of any inconsistency / deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or at the time of DV or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment/appointment process.
2. All original certificates will be checked once again by the concerned Railway / Production Unit before making an appointment of the candidate.
3. While every care has been taken in preparing this provisional part panel, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
4. Candidates are advised regularly to visit RRB's official website (www.rrbchennai.gov.in) for the updates.
5. Important: Beware of the touts and brokers trying to deceive the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.